Sailfish25

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Southern New England Grady-White Club Events

Greenport, New York Rendezvous
July 22 - 24
At Mitchell Park Marina
A club favorite! Come join us for one or two nights in the charming town of Greenport New York on beautiful Long Island.

Block Island, Rhode Island Overnight Raft-Up
August 5 - 7
Join the club in the "Great Salt Pond" as we swing on the anchors for what has been historically a fantastic weekend of fun.

Email the club at sne.gradywhiteclub@snet.net for more information on these events

Sailfish25

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Greenport was a great success with 10 boats in attendance.

Now is the time for you to plan on joining us for our Block Island Raft-Up August 5 - 7 in the Great Salt Pond!

Bryan3536

Reaction score
Would love to hear more about this trip to Block. Would love to do it, though not sure I would consider it in my 20' Overnighter, at least not without a caravan over. Do you guys meet up there or caravan over together? What's the smallest boat that makes the trip?

Fish Tank

Reaction score
I do Block every year, although the last two years I've been there in a 19' Baja (night trip to a friend's house), 20 Overnighter (pregnant wife gave me the OK for a night), Alarus CH-2000 (airplane, great for a lunch run), and the 36' Pacemaker (been going there for about 18 years).
I did a Block trip in my Ovenighter last August and it was fine. From my dock to the Great Salt Pond is just about 60 miles. I would do it again but prefer to take my 36' Pacemaker since there is a lot more room and it will handle some nasty weather if needed.
If it is a quick trip, good weather, and you are fine with the accommidations of the cabin, go for it.

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Re: Sype-tatte feedback

Sype-tatte said:
Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks However I'm experiencing situation with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting an identical rss downside? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Since its obvious you are full of sh#* a colon cleanse seems very appropriate. Dude.

:spam