New Grady Owner Cape Cod

MashpeeMan

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I figured I'd check in. Inherited my dad's 2002 192 this summer because he's "not as comfortable going out of the bay any more," so I sold my 2006 Seafox 197 center console and I intend to give the GW a lot of good use. I see a lot of Grady's on the Cape (and on the Vineyard... ran it from Waqoit Bay over to MV this weekend). Feels a lot more solid than the similar-sized center console I sold. Anyway, happy to be part of the Grady family and looking forward to giving you a wave if I see you on the southern cape! I run out of Mashpee (cottage and mooring on Popponesset Bay and currently have my 192 in a marina on Waqoit). Awesome boating area.

Dean

SCW

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
I am looking to buy my first Grady this off season. I live in Sandwich, is there any dock space available where you are in Waqoit or Popponesset? I figure I need to line a slip up first before I buy a boat I cant put anywhere.

root

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Hey, thought I'd say hi, I just purchased a 2000 Seafarer and run out of Waquoit Bay. Give me a wave if your around, right now she's named "For the Love of Marge" so hard to miss, but my family wants to name her "The Pack" And to Answer SCW's question if he's in a slip in Waquoit he's either at Bosun's marine (great shop where I have had all my work done on my previous boat and where I'll be taking my new one) or Little River Marina (They have very good prices on fuel for south cape usually) you can give them a call for availability if you're still looking for a slip.

SCW

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Hey, thought I'd say hi, I just purchased a 2000 Seafarer and run out of Waquoit Bay. Give me a wave if your around, right now she's named "For the Love of Marge" so hard to miss, but my family wants to name her "The Pack" And to Answer SCW's question if he's in a slip in Waquoit he's either at Bosun's marine (great shop where I have had all my work done on my previous boat and where I'll be taking my new one) or Little River Marina (They have very good prices on fuel for south cape usually) you can give them a call for availability if you're still looking for a slip.
I actually got a slip at Crosby's in Osterville. We named ours "Summer Details" hope to see you out there.

Attachments

• IMG_2552.jpg
    IMG_2552.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2553.jpg
    IMG_2553.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 16