Introduction

WildTide

Reaction score
Hey guys , my name is Alex but im WildTide here on the forums i am 24 years old and i just purchased a 1981 GW Wahoo. I live in Naples, Fl been living here since mid 2006, originaly im from miami, and ive been fishing ever since i can remember. I just got this boat and i will post a few pics from right when i got it on october 15th, since then we have taken it apart ive gotten the tranny rebuilt and the engine aswell. Its powered by a GM 350 5.7L it was fully rebuilt , that engine has been paired to a BorgWarner 1:8.1 trans and a Michigan Jet 16x16 3 blade prop. She will be a project boat for some time. The engine just arrived over the weekend and we are hoping to pair it to the trans and getting it on the boat this upcoming saturday. Eventually the engine will be replaced by a deisel but im kind of on a budget here so bare with me lol. If anyone is from the Naples , Fl id love to meet up with some of you guys some day.
photo2-1.jpg
[/img]
photo3-1.jpg
[/img]
photo1-1.jpg
[/img]
photo.jpg
[/img]

jcfaur

Reaction score
Looks nice. Im in the same area you are in for the most part. Im out east in the estates. Just got a 1980 201.

20140717_115715.jpg