Bait station cutting board for Marlin

MA208

Reaction score
I need the plastic cutting board that goes in the sink area in the bait prep station for a Marlin. Any leads?

journeyman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Mine did not have either the sink divider or the cutting board that fits in bait prep area. I don't miss them as I only use the sink for washing/rinsing.

You could probably order from the dealer but I'm sure you would get sticker shock! I think it would be easy to make what you want and cheaper by far. Make a template out of cardboard. Choose your material. Cut and sand. As long as the edges are smooth, It'll be fine. Starboard would be what was original but you could by a plastic cutting board from Bed and Bath and use a jig saw to cut it to fit. Wood would also be an option and maybe easier to work.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Might be easier to trace a template and make one out of starboard. You should be able to router the edges and bottom to fit.
Another option is to have a trace kit ready and approach an owner if yours is gone (same for dividor for the other post). You could trace it off the original and take some pics to help you or someone else make.