Prop question

Tatt00z

Reaction score
Good afternoon friends. I need to match up a prop, when I pulled the other prop off my 2003 HPDI 250s, the numbers were not legible. The serial number stamped on the prop is 996417, but I cant seem to find a cross reference anywhere. Any help In identifying the size and pitch would greatly appreciated. Thanks Glen

against the wind

Reaction score
hi . It really depends on what type of performise you want to get . If you want to the know the standard prop size ,call grady white they will diff help you.

seasick

Reaction score
Tatt00z said:
Good afternoon friends. I need to match up a prop, when I pulled the other prop off my 2003 HPDI 250s, the numbers were not legible. The serial number stamped on the prop is 996417, but I cant seem to find a cross reference anywhere. Any help In identifying the size and pitch would greatly appreciated. Thanks Glen
Look inside the hub on the castings in the inside exhaust area. You may see the size there.You may need to wire brush the area since it can get coated with hard sootThat said, the diameter is fairly easy to measure. The pitch is harder but you can get pretty close. Check out the internet for ways to measure pitch