282 Sailfish front canvas/window replacement

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Hi - it's time to replace the canvas and plastic windows on my 04 Sailfish. The current front canvas / window setup has 2 panels connected by a zipper. I never open the front panels and I was wondering if anyone has done a canvas/window replacement with a single pane with no zipper spanning the whole front.
Thanks
Mark

Fishtales

Reaction score
No to your question, but give AJ Canvas in NC a call. They provide the factory enclosures and offer competitive pricing.

freddy063

Reaction score
I had a one window front upper sense I put my hardtop on my boat, I couldn't stand the plastic window in the front any more,so I build my own fiberglass a glass enclosed . I love it and it makes a big difference in the view. if your going to do it look into getting what you want, canvas guys rape you cause they can,and you need it.I can't post pic anymore for some reason, but pop me your email and i ll send you some of my boat windows,

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Another vote for A&J Canvas in NC. I had a new complete enclosure done for my 228 a few months back. They will work with you. I had a few small things done differently, but to my liking, and they were great to work with. I dealt with Lee each time, think she was the owner. They also supply the storage nets under the hard top for Grady. Had a new one of those done too, as my original one was shot,,, zipper blown out and grommets were salt encrusted.

I could of had the enclosure possibly done local, but felt it better to just go to the source. Give them a call and discuss your front windshield idea with them.