330 express heighth

duckhunter

Reaction score
how tall a shed for it to fit on a trailer, have one 13.5 available but I think that might be pushing it

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
At first glance, it sounds like it might not be enough. But do yourself a favor and measure. You can get specs for the boat in your owner's manual. Add anything to that that is not listed... hardtop, things on the hardtop that you won't remove, etc. Once you have the keel-to-highest item measurement, add at least 18" for the distance from keel to ground while on the trailer. All trailers are different so there's no way to know for sure until you actually measure.

Fishtales

Reaction score
per 2006 catalog the height is 9'10" for the boat itself.

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
9'10" is bridge clearance (waterline to top of hardtop). Draft 25". that's approx 11'11" back of the napkin total (transom depth not necessarily same as midships). you can play with the math yourself and see how low a trailer (dolly?) has to be to make it work. good luck, ron

ps. assumes you intend to leave the engines tilted up. if you drop them vertical, add the LU length under the keel.

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
From there, factor in GPS antenna; Radar Dome, etc. as Dennis mentioned.

Seems like your over 13' 6" but hey..you might get lucky.

Comfortably Numb

Reaction score
My 2017 on trailer with open array radar is at least 14'. My dealer will only pick it up at one ramp close to them because it's taller than a tractor trailer.

journeyman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Comfortably Numb said:
My 2017 on trailer with open array radar is at least 14'. My dealer will only pick it up at one ramp close to them because it's taller than a tractor trailer.

I have to remove my open array radar before hauling my Marlin to and from the ramp every year. Not a big undertaking. Without it, I'm just over 13 feet.