Season is over

Bumpye

Reaction score
So the boat season is officially over. Picked up the Gulstream after having it winterized and parked it in the back yard. Cleaned out some of the towels, sun screen (8 bottles!), crackers, etc. Getting it shrink wrapped next weekend. Had a great season. Out every weekend fishing (not very successful) and cruising. Some of the highlights-tall ships in Boston-thick fog getting there, trailering it up to Lake Winnipesauki for week in August, numerous evening cruises or early morning rides with flat calm seas. Had her in the water from mid May (would have been earlier if not for a bottom painting project) to early November. Seven months of boating here in New England-can't beat that. Can't wait till next season. No big winter projects planned, may shoot for an April launch depending on weather. :D

Halfhitch

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a good season for you and the Grady as you didn't mention any problems with her. I know what you mean about the hassle of winterizing. I winterized my 205 Tournament yesterday, I walked by and threw a long sleeved Tshirt in..............sorry, I couldn't stop myself. :D

Fishtales

Reaction score
That is a great season up here. Now you can start saving and buying more gear for spring.....

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Did you see Dr. Leo Marvin on the lake in NH? How about Bob and did you get him to sign his book , Death Therapy? Sounds like a great season. Here is to 2018!

Bumpye

Reaction score
SmokyMtnGrady said:
Did you see Dr. Leo Marvin on the lake in NH? How about Bob and did you get him to sign his book , Death Therapy? Sounds like a great season. Here is to 2018!
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: