PLEASE READ THE NEW FORUM RULES

Seafarer228G

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you do not agree with any of these Terms of Use please do not use this site, because by using this site you will be deemed to have irrevocably agreed to these terms.

GreatGrady.com will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, profanity, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. We require all posts to be positive, constructive, and on topic. We may delete individual posts that could ruin a good topic thread. Our decision is final in these matters.

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. Only those with special permission by the administrator are allowed to advertise.

We do not allow posts that are sexual in nature.

Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another boat brands. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boat brands.

We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure the GreatGrady forum are not disrupted or abused in any way.

You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.

You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right.

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Bravo!

I was among several who suggested this last year. While some may call this censorship, it must be noted most high quality boards are moderated and have similar rules. They help provide the maximum enjoyment for all users of the board.

Thanks!

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Seems reasonable to me.

Thanks again Jeff for putting this site together and holding it together. Tim too!

jdsmith

Reaction score
I can't believe anyone would post anything that would tarnish the website and all of your efforts. Thanks for your dedication. I have found the forum both interesting and informative.

CJBROWN

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Sig Pic max width

I have suggested a rule to limit signature pics to no more than 3-400 pixels in width. That way the threads don't get blown out on every post by the offenders with huge photos in their sig.

fishinmission

Reaction score
Fishin Mission

I just want to say I hope my posts were not hurtful to your site . just tonite 10/28 we had guys in the store talking about Grady White boats and having a good time. I Like to do things for Grady owners , Make special deals and I do own 2 Grady Whites . I have made a lot of friends on this site and have met with alot of people . Thanks Again for your efforts in this site . If there is anything I can Do please ask.

Vin Cusumano
Fishin Mission

*26.8 Ilander

Reaction score
Hello everybody, Just wanted to say thanks for the great site. Ive got more good Information about troublshooting different things on my boat then anywhere. I dont reply on most things but I take everything In. Thanks again Steve

ahill

Reaction score
I used to be able at logon to select remember me on each vieit and I wouldn't have to log in again until after I did internet cleanup history delete.
Now I have to logon each time after restarting computer.
What's up with that?

RUFcaptain

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
What's with all the spam postings by zhong2011?? Can we get rid of them? He should peddle his "stuff" somewhere else!

robalo51

Reaction score
Hey

How do you update you're profile .......change the pass word to something Ican remember...this is not my bank account.

ben1982

Reaction score
I am new to this forum, I do not know if there's any presentation topic here, so I say hello to all the GW owners and aficionados!

Reaction score
I agree with the rules. People that own Grady Whit boats should have some common sense.

222 Fisherman
f225