Lake Michigan Club?

SBLGFD

Reaction score
Any intrest out there in a Lake Michigan Club, I live in Northern Door County and their are at least 10 within 20 miles of me.

SBLGFD

Teachers' Pet

Reaction score
I have been interested in a GW group on this side of the pond.
Our boat is located in Whitehall MI.
What are your thoughts?
wally gorak
:)

GLGrady20

Reaction score
Teacher's Pet,
I boat out of Whitehall also. I'd be interested also. I have seen very few Gradys in our area, I can think of one off the top of my head I have seen lately, maybe it was you?

d0lphf22

Reaction score
So we can be sure that there is going to be a Lake Michigan Club since there seem to be a few interested in the idea!! It would be wonderful for Grady owners to have their own Club and share common interests and events so and get together with other owners from different areas!! I am sure that they will be a lot of encouragement from the other clubs and they will do all they can to help with all the formalities!!

leafybug

Reaction score
I think a lake michigan area club would be great. A couple guys I fish with and myself all run Gradys and think they are the best things that float. We fish and boat pretty much all of michigan side of the pond and over in saginaw bay area of huron.

qbfishon

Reaction score
Hey, Id also be interested in the Grady club. I live in the U.P. and fish and dive the great lakes out of Gladstone, Mi .I have a 208. My partner also has a T192. If anyone ever gets this way give me a shout Ill steer ya to the fish or take you down there. Quinn

Bad Dog

Reaction score
I'm not a current Grady owner but do fish out of Manistee. A Great Lakes group would be nice.

Jeff_R

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I live in Southeast Mi but, my in-laws live in Whitehall and I boat out of there a lot in the summer and my Parents have a place in Frankfort so, I boat and fish out of there a lot too. I plan to have my new to me Tounament at both locations a lot this summer.