Grady White Gathering in Texas

ChickCullen

Reaction score
The Lone Star Grady White Club will host a fishing seminar on February 18th at 7 p.m.. We have a speaker from Tackle Unlimited to talk about fishing saltwater with artificial bait. We will meet at Marine Max on NASA 1 in Seabrook. Then on February 27th we will have a club fishing trip to try out what we have learned.

ChickCullen

Reaction score
welcome to attend

All Grady White owners are welcome to attend. If you can join us that evening it would help to let us know so we can have enough refreshments, etc.
You can contact me at chick_cullen@me.com or here on the website.

CAPT. DORADO

Reaction score
well i don't think i will be in town on this date i am scheduled to be in Minnesota for work... i appreciate the invite though. I'm hoping that my boat is done for the fishing season as i am young and tend to start too many projects at once lol....

ChickCullen

Reaction score
Sorry you can't make this one but you are welcome to our other activities. We will try and keep them posted here on the site. Good fishing and cruising to you.
Chick

CAPT. DORADO

Reaction score
thanks so much, as to your self good and safe fishing and cruising... what do you all do at these gatherings. as i said in the last post im young and this is my first boat. just wondering?

thanks chris