- Galveston Harbor
- A & M Galveston
- Pelican Island Bridge
- Optional Offatts Bayou by Moody Gardens

If the weather looks bad for Saturday, we will postpone this event and
send an E-Mail to all members letting them know the event has been
canceled.

If you plan to join us, please RSVP to this E-Mail address so we know
how many boats to expect outside the Kemah Cut.

Fishon02

Reaction score
How was the turn out? When will you be making another trip? I live near Kemah and I'm interested in joining in, although I sold my GW and I am still on the lookout for my second GW. Cheers

ChickCullen

Reaction score
The Lone Star GW Club is beginning to grow and had several good outings in Galveston Bay and Offshore trips and a trip to Freeport. They meet at Marine Max on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 7.

If you are looking for a GW Marlin, 30' , 2007- I have moved to Fort Worth to be close to my grandchildren and am going to be selling mine.
Chick Cullen

Reactions: TFab

Fishon02

Reaction score
I would love a Marlin, but I am several years away at this point. Right now I am looking for:
1992 - 1993 252G Sailfish (full transom bracket) w/twin power (prefer Yamaha power but open to others)
1992 -1995 246GT Explorer (full transom bracket) w/twin power (prefer Yamaha power but open to others)
Let me know if you run across anything in our area.

Are the current members only owners of newer GWs purchased at MarineMax? Are there members that own 70s-90s vintage classic Grady's?

Thanks,
John

d0lphf22

Reaction score
I am sure the Galveston Bay Trip must have been real fun and with so many places that they have cruised, it sure was a trip to get to know Galveston Bay!! It seems that all the Grady owners Clubs seems to be enjoying themselves and there are a lot of activities going on everywhere and it won't be long that they all get together and have a nice time!! The forum seems to be a nice place to buy and sell Gradys too!!

TFab

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I would love a Marlin, but I am several years away at this point. Right now I am looking for:
1992 - 1993 252G Sailfish (full transom bracket) w/twin power (prefer Yamaha power but open to others)
1992 -1995 246GT Explorer (full transom bracket) w/twin power (prefer Yamaha power but open to others)
Let me know if you run across anything in our area.

Are the current members only owners of newer GWs purchased at MarineMax? Are there members that own 70s-90s vintage classic Grady's?

Thanks,
John
I own a 99 24ft offshore and nope I bought private I'm old school I like the old boats