Northeast Grady Club

townvet

Reaction score
Announcing our first event. A BYO raft up June 26 at noon at Cranes Beach inside Essex Bay just at the southern tip of Plum Island Mass. Come meet some new friends and have a picnic.

journeyman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
How did it go? Who showed? I would have but work always gets in my way!!!

townvet

Reaction score
The raft up went very well. We had 8 boats rafted together and had a great time meeting other Grady owners. Folks came from as far north as York Maine and as far south as Boston.

Already looking to the next event.

Keep checking our website at the Baert Marine site for updates soon.

Lew

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I missed this notification-I will not miss next one if I can help it. Lew Marblehead Ma.

d0lphf22

Reaction score
The first event seems to have been a lot of fun and it sure had a lot of people coming from all over - must have been exciting and not bad at all for a first time program!! I am sure that this being a smash hit there will be a lot of people coming from now and the Northeast Grady Club is really going to be in the news for their activities!! Do keep updating on all your events!!

townvet

Reaction score
Just when you thought we were dead in the water...the Northeast Grady White Club is alive and getting ready for spring.
We will be posting some announcements about upcoming spring events soon. Stay tuned.

Anyone interested can go to the sign up page located at
Baertmarine.com

Or e mail me at
Townvet@me.com

Lew

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I feel warmer already ! Thanks for organizing the event-Hope to be there. :goodjob :D