Cape and Islands Grady club

capeboter

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just got this info on a start-up meeting for a Cape and Islands club. Hope to see some of you there.

Greetings Grady White Boaters of Cape Cod

Some time ago you filled out a questionnaire expressing interest in various activities involving your Grady White. To follow up on that interest, we've organized a get together for May 12 . The "we" is a loose association of a few Grady White owners, in conjunction with Pete and Sheila at Cataumet Boats and Grady White. We've met to go over the information you supplied already, and to sketch out a rough path forward. As a next step, we'd like to meet with all of you and go over what we have, listen to more ideas, and launch a great 2007 boating season for the Cape Cod Grady White Club.
More details will follow in the mail. But put this on your calendars now.
MAY 12 - Aqua Grill in Sandwich - 6:30

bea5454

Reaction score
Count me in. I launch my new (to me) Gulfstream next Tuesday (4/24) -- will be in rack at Fiddler's.

Look forward to getting back on the water this summer and enjoying the opportunity to learn from those here on GG.

Thanks to you and all who gave good counsel.

Great food at Aqua Grill. Please be sure to post here any further info on the meeting.

Bruce
bbeardsley@verizon.net

j_cizzo

Reaction score
count me in!

i'm taking delivery of mine and will hopefully have it in the water (edgartown) on memorial day weekend, cant wait!!! so give me some details and calendar dates and what not so we can all start fishin!

busterblue

Reaction score
Re: Cape and Islands Grady club?

Is it alive? I fish boat Buzzards Bay , CC Bay, The Vineyard and Cuttyhunk.