NSB / Edgewater Grady Dealer?

jimfish

Reaction score
Was headed up US 1 from Sebastian last week and was surprised to see the building where the Grady dealer in Edgewater / New Smyrna Beach has been for a long time - VACANT.
I was told that the former owner, Bill, had sold out a while ago, but don't know what happened to this dealership. Are they gone - or did they just move? The showroom and office complex was just built a few years ago - well, around '03 anyway.

Z4J

Reaction score
dealer gone

Our local Grady dealer is gone too. A few friends with warranty problems are not pleased.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Playtwo gave up the GW line back in '07...rumors abounded at the time...may have been financial.

I bought my used 205 there back in April of 2007....at the time they had very few new GWs there (if I recall, no more than 3 or 4). This was probably a sign of things to come.

The GW dealer in the Daytona (East Central Florida) area is now Parker Boats. Parker previously carried Sea Ray (they are one of SR's oldest dealers), Whaler and Triton.

There are still dealers about 90 minutes north - in Jacksonville (Lockwood) and 90 minutes south - in Vero Beach (Vero Marine.)

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Yeah I bought my first Grady from them when they were G&G and Mike Gotfried owned it....I met the new owners of Play Two Twilla and John at Grady Club function or two..really great people. Dont know the story...but perhaps the economy took its toll....Eric at Lockwood Marine in Shellman Bluff was with G&G and Play Two...