my 1977 grady white

hosskustoms

Reaction score
this is my grady, picked it up for $500 with running engine and trailer. started to buff it out it came out awesome, however I hate the colors and it has random cracks here and there. I started stripping the boat down going to completey restore it I'll be posting progress pix as I go. I love this boat and and will make it a beauty.

[/img]

hosskustoms

Reaction score
now this is what I've decided to paint it. I've looked at several grady's and fell in love with bahama blue. So I'm starting to sand it and gonna paint the hull and interior bright white, with bahama blue accent with awlgrip.

(DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY ART WORK) LOL just giving me a preview what it will be.

hosskustoms

Reaction score
It had been. He moved to st Louis where I found sitting on airbase. He didn't wanna drag it back to NY so I snagged it lol. He said he couldn't get it running I changed plugs an rebuilt carb an walla. Purrrrrs now

hosskustoms

Reaction score
Just gotta slap some awl grip on it add some nice seats in it. :D

hosskustoms

Reaction score

working on putting my bench seat in today. and got the hull to water line all sanded down ready for primer

hosskustoms

Reaction score
don't mind the floor been in and out 100x today. it'll clean up lol

hosskustoms

Reaction score
Sure do ill update this weekend. Got the hull sanded down ready for primer and got some stress cracks grinded out ready to repair. Seat bases are resined and ready to fiberglass to floor. Next week im ditching the busted guage pod to make custom one. :mrgreen:

hosskustoms

Reaction score

finally got some work done on the seats. built a lounge/bench and a lil seat in the other corner to save space

hosskustoms

Reaction score

trying my seat out. lol. Also got my cuddy door done used 3/4 plexiglass with a push open magnet to hold it shut.
The bench seat will be fiberglassed and molded to floor. will have gas shocks to open it for storage. can't wait to finish it all and slap some new awlgrip on it. :roll: