Recent content by Seafarer228G

  1. S

    Google Ads

    Sorry. I updated your account now so you won't see ads.
  2. S

    Old/New Member

    Due to spammers sending DM's to other users, I created a rule that you have to make at least 10 posts on the site before you can send DM's.
  3. S

    2006 Marlin 300 w/Suzuki 300s Under Warranty For Sale

    Beautiful Boat! Good luck with the sale.
  4. S

    Google Ads

    Thanks sailUSVI. Hit refresh on your browser, you should not see ads anymore.
  5. S

    Google Ads

    Just to confirm, you donated?
  6. S

    Which Grady is this?

    I think that is a Gulfstream.
  7. S

    New member

    Congrats! That is a great boat.
  8. S

    pics vs videos

    You can embed YouTube videos into a post by clicking the media icon. This icon is in between the smiley face and quotes.
  9. S

    Google Ads

    Automated14, I removed the ads for your account.
  10. S

    Google Ads

    Thank you for the donation Kirk! The ads have been removed for your account.
  11. S

    Google Ads

    Thanks Rhumbline for the donation! You will no longer see Google ads.
  12. S

    Google Ads

    Please keep in mind a donation for any amount will remove them for you.
  13. S

    Google Ads

    Jeff, I just updated your account to 'GreatGrady Captain'. You won't see ads now. I believe your account never got the designation when you donated.
  14. S

    Google Ads

    Glacierbaze, I know Google Ads are annoying but one donation of any amount to the site removes the ads.
  15. S

    Google Ads

    Hi Seasick, I just updated your account to GreatGrady Captain which removes the ads. You have donated in the past. Sorry about that mistake. Thank you for all your do for the site!