Best Boat Loan Financing Bank

wreckdiver60

Reaction score
Just looking for any suggestions for the best place to go for a boat loan?
Any experience with lending tree or Trident?
Thanks in advance..
RT

mg1826

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I’ve used Chris Stevens at Sterling Associates for my last three loans. In my opinion, they are one of the very best in the business. Each loan was executed quickly and they handled everything, including the USCG documents and processing. Highly recommended.

wreckdiver60

Reaction score
I’ve used Chris Stevens at Sterling Associates for my last three loans. In my opinion, they are one of the very best in the business. Each loan was executed quickly and they handled everything, including the USCG documents and processing. Highly recommended.

Thanks Ill check them out. I appreciate it!

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I think a credit union will likely be better than going to a bank, even possibly your own bank. I looked into my bank when I bought my house as well as my boat, of which both times their down payment requirement and interest rates were considerably higher. I used to work for Nordstrom and they have their own credit union, so I used them for my boat loan. If I recall correctly, I believe my interest rate with them is around 4% with no money down and a 7 year loan.

Natron

Reaction score
Depending how fast you intend to pay it off, lightstream is a good resource. Usually takes 24 hours for approval and money is distributed next day.

I have used them 4 times now with success.