Boat Show Prices

gilpri

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Interesting to read here how the prices are going.

Any other time I would agree that higher prices on new boats serve to help the used boat market - but not now. I 've been trying to sell a perfect 265 Express and all the broker says is drop your price. If it gets any cheaper the Bayliner guys will be looking at it. There's just no interest.

Seriously, we are in a terrible used boat market right now and the outlook doesn't look good. Maybe there's a market for big OB's and $4 gas, but it certainly doesn't help us middle of the road guys.

Sadly the sickness prevails and I can't wait to get to the Boston show.

capeguy

Reaction score
Hang in Gil, it will turn around. Can't wait for the show either, it is a disease....

JP

Marcus1

Reaction score
Hi! Happened to see your comments. Tell me about the boat you are selling? Do you have any pictures? What is the year and amount you are asking? We are newbies to boating and will be buying a boat for this spring and want a GW cruiser/fishing boat at least 22' long. If your boat looks anything like the Express 305...tell me more!! Spent all day at the boat show in Boston and think the GW is the best way to go! I look forward to hearing from you...

capeguy

Reaction score
Marcus,
The 265 is an Express like the 305. Obviously smaller at 26 feet, but if you look around this site you will see people love it. I know the boat discussed here and it has been babied...

I was at the show Saturday... Drooling over the Canyon, what an awesome boat.

Marcus1

Reaction score
Well thanks capeguy! I look forward to hearing from the seller. We are first time boaters so our learning curve is high. I do know that we want something that we won't outgrow in a year! This seems like a fantastic forum for assistance... so any tips are most welcome!