Canvas Time 265 Express- what did/ would you different than the factory setup?

SeaVee

Reaction score
2001. Looking for advice. Also- the name of the outfit in NC that does the Grady White OEM work.
TIA!

SeaVee

Reaction score
Skunk- as usual Thanks for the spot on 265 info. I would love a solid front that I could pin the center back. Where did you mount the pins to pin it to? Actually, I’d like to be able to pin my sides and back as well, wouldn’t they interfere with the life jacket storage? Any pics of them pinned back would be appreciated thanks

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
Skunk- as usual Thanks for the spot on 265 info. I would love a solid front that I could pin the center back. Where did you mount the pins to pin it to? Actually, I’d like to be able to pin my sides and back as well, wouldn’t they interfere with the life jacket storage? Any pics of them pinned back would be appreciated thanks
There is a pic of the back pinned up over the life jackets in that post. I know its hard to tell what your are looking at.
They are just two twist loc holding it up. When I redid my hardtop I added some wood at those twistlocs to thicken the mounting location. The hardtop is thin.
The center window flips in and up to the E box. Those zippers also have velcro flaps to keep spray from coming thru zippers.