Cup holder/shelf panel for 232 Gulfstream

Zumytunes

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Hello~ Does any know where I can possibly get a replacement? Or maybe someone has made one from Starboard?

Any info is appreciated! Thanks Justin

Attachments

• Cup holder panel.jpg
    Cup holder panel.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Grady White still makes the 232 Gulfstream, of which the pictures of it still look almost the same as what you have... with the one exception that I can see of the cigarette lighter/phone charger is on the rear side of yours whereas the newer ones are on the front side. I'd call up Grady White and see what they have to say, though I imagine they're going to be quite expensive if you order a replacement from them. There was a guy on here that was making up replacements with his 3D printer after you sent him your old one, and I believe it was for a decent price. I'll have to see if I can find his post. Check out the link, click on the pictures and go to picture 10 out of 14, and you'll see a pretty decent picture of the panel on a newer 232 Gulfstream.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I take it back... it looks like he was having a fiberglass guy make a mold for him of his own models and then sold a couple sets. Might be worth a try?

Zumytunes

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
I take it back... it looks like he was having a fiberglass guy make a mold for him of his own models and then sold a couple sets. Might be worth a try?

thanks Mustang Great info

PaulinSeattle

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
I had broken the plastic in mine in a few small spots. I put blue tape behind the holes as a backer and then epoxy'd the broken spots with the marine epoxy "stick" (comes in a 3-4" plastic sleeve, you slice off as much as you need, and then knead it in your hands - wear gloves! and apply it to your broken spots). It worked great. Poor mans solution to a whole new panel, but worked great, sealed up holes and the white is a decent color match, not exact, but way better than the holes that were in the panel.

Good luck.