Cushions, Bolsters & Enclosure Manufacturers

Fishtales

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know the current manufacturer of cockpit bolsters? I'm going to have mine redone and want to see what a new set runs.

Here is the info I have.....
- The Wise Manufacturing company at one time made the off white cushions, seats and the bolsters. Today they only make the seat and bow cushions.
- Garelick Marine once made the bolsters, but no longer has the contract to supply GW. From what I understand the business was moved.
- A & J Canvas in NC makes the enclosures.

tx,
dr

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
I just had a local company do mine. I had the same company do the interior cushions and enclosure over the years. Honestly I was just too lazy to track down the original manufacturers. Came out great.

Bayhouse

Reaction score
FWIW, I just signed up with Bluewater to have the bolsters on my 2003 330 done. Will be dropping them off in January and looking forward to the new look.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Thanks folks. I have a local shop that is probably the way to go. I can only imagine what it costs to ship the cockpit bolster set all from Fl to MA.
I was hoping someone knew the OEM supplier versus a local certified shop. The price through the dealer isn't cost effective after the GW and then the dealer mark ups.
I'll probably go with a local shop at this point.

tx