NC Surveyor Needed

Tuna Man

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I have just put a deposit on a used late model Marlin and was hoping someone could reccomend a reputable surveyor in the Wrightsville area.

This will be the third used Grady I have purchased in the last eleven years. On the first two, I did not get a a survey, instead I just took a chance and happened to get lucky both times. This time the boat is nearly new, but when spending more than what I paid for my primary residence, I thought it might be a wise move to get the survey. In addition I plan on hiring a certified Yamaha mechanic to go over the outboards.

Thanks for your input.

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Scott,

I don't recall the names but I have seen multiple recommendations for at least two on THT. Try a search. One of them was something like
"Rothenbotm".

Great news on your pending purchase. I assume this is the one we discussed on the phone. I will be on mine tomorrow and plan to go by and check out your prospect. Lemme know if there is anything I can help you with down there.

Kevcros

Reaction score
I used Bob Eldridge in Wilmington. NC--

He did a GREAT job on my 222 purchase a few years ago-- Contact info below--

R.J. Eldridge Marine Surveying & Consulting
P.O. Box 15558
Wilmington, NC 28408
(910) 452-2805
(910) 452-2849 fax

Tuna Man

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Just called them both and left a message.

Mega, yes this is the boat we spoke about. I will be coming back down in a few weeks to do the sea trial and go over the boat with the surveyor.

Thanks again for the information.