New Seadek - Marlin

YachtaFun

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
One of the first to do Mocha/Camel laser wood grain. Think it came out pretty solid- looking forward to warmer weather.

Seadek.jpg

Ekea

Reaction score
Model
Chase
that looks awesome. sea deck is somewhere in my 3 year plan and this just became my first choice for color/pattern. that wood grain is really nice

do you mind sharing who did it and the cost?

FREEDOM!!!

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 235
Man, that looks fantastic!

YachtaFun

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
that looks awesome. sea deck is somewhere in my 3 year plan and this just became my first choice for color/pattern. that wood grain is really nice

do you mind sharing who did it and the cost?
If you are looking to go full out on a ~30ft boat, youre going to pay between 4-7k depending on options/travel/negotiating etc. I think its worth it for the 5-7 years of life (considering it makes this 2006 boat look atleast 5-7 years younger...)

ASI Decal in Long Island did it. Cant recommend enough.

Reactions: Ekea

Fishtales

Reaction score
Looks super cool. Good luck with it.

Ekea

Reaction score
Model
Chase
If you are looking to go full out on a ~30ft boat, youre going to pay between 4-7k depending on options/travel/negotiating etc. I think its worth it for the 5-7 years of life (considering it makes this 2006 boat look atleast 5-7 years younger...)

ASI Decal in Long Island did it. Cant recommend enough.
i have been budgeting 6k for my 27 cc, so i think i am pretty close. i hope to get a few more years because the boat lives under a cover all summer and inside all winter

Automated14

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I used to be a naysayer because i bought into the dopey nonsense I read on some forums. Then I actually saw a boat with it and I was sold instantly. I'm going into season 3 with mine and I love it. feels so good to walk on it barefoot. And lets face it, it's easier to keep a little dirty- doesn't show nearly as much dirt as white or offwhite nonskid.

Reactions: FREEDOM!!!

FREEDOM!!!

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 235
I used to be a naysayer because i bought into the dopey nonsense I read on some forums. Then I actually saw a boat with it and I was sold instantly. I'm going into season 3 with mine and I love it. feels so good to walk on it barefoot. And lets face it, it's easier to keep a little dirty- doesn't show nearly as much dirt as white or offwhite nonskid.
And it truly does provide better grip than standard deck nonskid. I love the stuff. Looks good, feels good, and if installed properly lasts a long time.

Logo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Automated14

Kizuna

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Looks great! This is on my list to do in the next year or so. Glad to hear you're happy with ASI, they were already first on my list to talk to when it come time to pull the trigger.

Reactions: YachtaFun