Oceansouth T-top Console Cover

chuck257

Reaction score
Gray XL console cover, won’t fit my T-top and console. My loss is your gain. Dimensions are 58” wide, 94” long and 72” height.
$125 shipped within lower 48. Go to this link for product description and information;

Boxster964

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Hi if you have it let me know I live in NJ.

Boxster964

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Hi I just received your pm. I am not really good with this PM messages hate putting all this out on the web. But anyway if I add you as a friend there is no fee i will try it if not i will pay the fee.

chuck257

Reaction score
I owe you an apology Anthony. Here I am asking for your address and I already had it albeit it was buried deep in our conversations. Anyhow I will ship it out today so if you would please send payment again. Thanks

chuck257

Reaction score
Anthony the package was delivered yesterday and left at the back door. Please confirm receipt and let me know if you are going to keep it or return it. Thanks

chuck257

Reaction score
It’s been more than a few days since UPS delivered the package and I haven’t heard anything from you. If you don’t want the cover then please return it otherwise I expect you to send me the money as agreed. Thank you.

chuck257

Reaction score
So I finally heard back from him, not happy about the condition of the box (delivery issue and out of my control). Said he was out of town and that’s why I had not heard back from him. I told him if he didn’t want it then return it but he said he would send the money which hasn’t happened yet. I just sent him another money request on PayPal so I’ll wait and see.