Whats this?

Sea Shift

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
Anyone know what this thing circled in yellow is? Its connected to the back side of the perko switch. Its from a 2002 GW 265 Express

06F7F83A-AD73-42FC-A13D-9F17178E09E0_1_201_a.jpeg

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
there are 3 fuseholders. 2 on port side, one on stbd. bilge pump flaot switches and a stereo memory.

Thats an ugly relay there. what is that for?

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
A more exact statement is that it's a fuse holder for a (currently) inoperative float switch ;)

Please don't take this as offensive as it's meant as preventative... but you have A LOT of "ugly" going on there (which happens over time). There's a bunch of bad looking conenctions/wires - it would be good to address that now rather than have troubles out on the water.

Sea Shift

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
That's an ugly relay there. what is that for?
Its a relay for my Crab pot puller. It takes a beating in this area and i have to change it every once in a while. I have tried coating it with liquid electrical tape but having it in a saltwater slip is brutal.

Pull.jpg

Sea Shift

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
A more exact statement is that it's a fuse holder for a (currently) inoperative float switch ;)

Please don't take this as offensive as it's meant as preventative... but you have A LOT of "ugly" going on there (which happens over time). There's a bunch of bad looking conenctions/wires - it would be good to address that now rather than have troubles out on the water.
No offense taken. That is exactly why I am asking the question on the one item. I have already pulled all the suspect cables and wires and am in the process of replacing them. Thanks for looking out for us!