2003 Marlin microwave outlet

wbdenamur

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the outlet that the microwave is plugged into is located? I want to install an inverter to keep from cranking the generator just for that but need to get to the plug. I hope the microwave is not hardwired.

g0tagrip

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Marlin and the plug is behind the microwave. I had to take off the upholstery around the front of it to get it out and replace mine.

the.devo

Reaction score
Why don't you remove the wires from the breaker in the 120V panel and connect your inverter there.

LastChance

Reaction score
There is a far more useful way to install your inverter, and you will be able to run all your AC circuits (except, depending on inverter size, water heater, battery charger and air conditioning). Have a look at this:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20373&p=128087&hilit=inverter#p128087

And it is fool proof in that you can't backfeed shore power or your generator. I did the same sort of install of a 2000w inverter and added a remote control panel for the inverter in the galley area. It cost about $200 for materials (starboard, Blue Sea rotary battery switch and 2/0 cables with shrink wrapped connectors).