IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

SlimJim

Reaction score
awesome boat, I love the hull color and the seats look very nice. I also love the two Bow seats, looks like the kids will all want to ride up front! CONGRATS on the new Grady!

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Wow. Pretty boat. I really like what looks like great sun protection offered by that hard top. I'm curious if you think you could work a fish around that boat - mostly the forward top supports - by yourself?

Tx, Rob

striped bass

Reaction score
Prodiver:
Blue Hull is very nice. What kind of paint is it? Did you order the blue hull and pin striping from the Grady factory or was it a dealer add on?

PMD 205

Reaction score
Prodiver, the boat looks great, I love that hull color. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Crockers Marine offers the custum blue hull color as a dealer added option. On a 225 it runs around $2,900.00 I talked to someone at the factory last week when I was on a tour and they said they have no intentions of offering colored hulls.

I wonder how a GW would look with a light yellow hull? :)

prodiver

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
paint at crockers

Crockers did the paint job, and it is extremely well done. They used awlgrip paint.

striped bass said:
Prodiver:
Blue Hull is very nice. What kind of paint is it? Did you order the blue hull and pin striping from the Grady factory or was it a dealer add on?

gw204

Reaction score
That's a nice rig prodiver. :)

Call me crazy, but I think the seat height and lack of a full height bow rail is a huge safety issue. I have three kids (6 mos., 5 and 9) and there is no way I would let them ride up there. Take a wave the wrong way and over they go. Be careful.

3gulls

Reaction score

I am shopping the 275 and the BW Outrage 27. The 275 is clearly much more family friendly boat. I have two teenage daughters, wife and two small dogs to accomodate along with a variety of friends. Now that you have had it for a while do you still like it? The SW Florida dealers order them with twin 150s - I will use the boat in Sarasota. I am setting up a sea trial soon on both boats.

prodiver

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
still love it

The family really enjoys it. I've started to do more fishing, and have put Taco outriggers on the hardtop. Also added an mp3 jack near the helm for ipods and my iphone.

We ordered the bow fill in cushions, which the wife and grandkids love. It's a pain to remove them, because they are heavy. But it's a solid ride up front.

The single 350 is great, because of the large fuel tank. There is some trim needed when at speed, but the trim tabs work fine.

Handles the big seas great.

I see they are coming out with a 30 ft dual console. Probably more than I wanted to spend though.

I would definitely buy it again.

3gulls

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear you like the boat and it is probably the one I will buy. The $64 question is when to buy given the current credit crisis and the imoact on prices. Since credit is drying up the prices may fall substantially...just hope the dealers can survive.