303 fabric guard

jaydub

Reaction score
My fabric t-top was not shedding water like it used to so I treated it with 303 fabric guard which is recommended for Sunbrella fabric. Yesterday, I washed the fabric with 303 fabric cleaner, let it dry in the sun then applied the fabric protector in the sun and let it dry. It was really pretty easy, just had to wait for it to dry. Had the boat out today then rinsed it off when I got back. WOW the water ran off the t-top like a duck's back! I'm impressed. Not sure how long it will hold up, but right now I'm set for the summer rainy season. Thinking about treating my console and motor sunbrella covers next. Anyone else have experience with this product?

seasick

Reaction score
i have posted many times about how ell 303 protectorant works. it is one product that is really worth the money.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I've used it too on my former 204C bimini.

Worked great on those areas water would puddle on top.

I recall being able to see sunlight through the fine fabric weave, yet no water would drip or "sweat".

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Yup, that stuff works great, I treat all my sunbrella fabric with it. It keeps water from seeping in and protects the fabric.

Canvas Shop of Avon

Reaction score
We use and and recommend 303 Fabric Guard to all our customers. It last for about one season, but it also depends on the season itself, a dryer season versus a wet season means the product is not being washed off with each rain.