Anyone have any luck ordering original canvas?

mrphyjammusashi

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
So this always intrigues me. Murphy, you just joined and replied to a thread that is 8 years old. How did you come to find that thread for your first post? Just curious! :)
I am brand new to the group and didn't realize it was 8 years old. A&J Canvas is still doing boats work in Vanceboro, NC, and we live not far from there, so I'm familiar with the family owned company. I was doing a search for hardtops and bimini with curtains for an adventure 208 and this thread came up and I assumed it was current. Thanks for letting me know.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I am brand new to the group and didn't realize it was 8 years old. A&J Canvas is still doing boats work in Vanceboro, NC, and we live not far from there, so I'm familiar with the family owned company. I was doing a search for hardtops and bimini with curtains for an adventure 208 and this thread came up and I assumed it was current. Thanks for letting me know.
Ah, OK. Like I said, I was just curious :) Either way, welcome aboard!

Reactions: mrphyjammusashi

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Lee and her group are good people. Had the pleasure of meeting her when I was down that way. Unfortunately it was after her husband had passed. Had dealt with him also.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I agree not to give up on A&J. One thing you can do is take measurements of the width of enclosure you need. Then see if you can send the two side pieces down. Ask to make a new center section (match it up) as well as install zippers to fit the two pieces you send down. I believe it can be done by them, you've gone the extra mile to provide the dimensional drawing as well as the side piecesand will work out fine. They really try to work hard for you.
The other option is to find a local shop and have them come down to the boat to take measurements and fabricate a section. Really not hard to do, just need to get someone that wants to do a small job.