Anyone know where to soure one of these?

Late Again Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Website
www.littleriversportfishing.com
Model
Sailfish
As the title suggests, I'm trying to find another plastic insert for this water faucet. As you can see this one is starting to crack up in both of the bottome corners and has become quit brittle. Any ideas or suggestions???

Thanks,

Keith100_6133.JPG

Fishtales

Reaction score
I'd shoot GW Cust Service an email. If you can find the manufacturer, you might have a shot. Otherwise look at ebay.

HookUp

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Is that on a 208?

Bayhouse

Reaction score
I think there was another thread on here detailing the replacement process - don't know if it was the same boat/model though...

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Here is an old post from 2010 that shows where this owner got one - it was remanufactured to exact specs at finaddict marine. I have used this site and they are very reasonable and very responsive to requests.

Reactions: Late Again Grady

Late Again Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Website
www.littleriversportfishing.com
Model
Sailfish
I'd shoot GW Cust Service an email. If you can find the manufacturer, you might have a shot. Otherwise look at ebay.

I did. They suggested I go to my local Grady dealer that they would be glad to help me with possibly finding a supplier. Yeah right. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. My local dealer (service dept) doesnt want to do anything other than warrenty work. The other have of the dealership just wants to convinve me to buy a new boat.

Thanks to those here. I think I have found a solution to the situation.