finally got the new soft top installed on the grady

The_Chain

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
lime4x4 said:
Here's my opinion so far. trailered the boat 260 miles round trip to the upper cheasepeake bay area for the weekend. Was able to run the boat at higher speeds then i can at that local lake. Got into some rough water. The top held up great. Everything stayed nice and tight. No weird handling problems. Nice to have something sturdy to grab a hold of when going thru some 3 footers. Here's a shot of the red leds turned on for some night fishing

FB_IMG_1400979966355.jpg

Hey I'll make sure I got a pocket full of $1's if I ever come for a ride...that's some red!!

mboyatt

Reaction score
The red light district. Cool look. :D I am sure it is great on the eyes. I was thinking of installing blue led under the gunwales, purely for the aesthetics. Your Grady is looking good!

qdiver

Reaction score
Good job 4x4 totally enjoyed the post. Makes me want to get out and do some more upgrades on mine :hmm

mboyatt

Reaction score
TheChain,
Exactly what I am looking to do. What a great look! I may need to get on this project before we get too far into summer. Love the blue LED. Just awesome!

lime4x4

Reaction score
I did our 30 foot cabin cruiser in blue. Went with red on the grady cause we do alot of night fishing. After awhile the blue bothers the wife's eyes.