Grady 360 Express (2006) Diesel Tank Fuel Sender

Demisec Phuket

Reaction score
Model
Express 360
Hello there, I am wishing to know the part number or at least size and specs to replace the generator's diesel tank fuel sender for a 2006 Express 360. Also, if anyone knows who can supply the part - your thoughts are really appreciated.

Adam

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I do not know what size it is, offhand, Adam. But did you verify that the sender is the issue by shorting to ground at the sender?

Some of the senders have a model number right on them. If not, just pull it out and measure. Senders are a very commonly available part so any local marine store can get it for you. Take a few pictures of it if you want, before going to the store. It's actually a really, REALLY common part! :)

Another easy method to get one is to just call your local Grady dealer and they'll get you the right one. You'll probably pay a little more for it that way, but you're also paying for the convenience of making a short phone call and then they'll do all the legwork for you.

Demisec Phuket

Reaction score
Model
Express 360
I do not know what size it is, offhand, Adam. But did you verify that the sender is the issue by shorting to ground at the sender?

Some of the senders have a model number right on them. If not, just pull it out and measure. Senders are a very commonly available part so any local marine store can get it for you. Take a few pictures of it if you want, before going to the store. It's actually a really, REALLY common part! :)

Another easy method to get one is to just call your local Grady dealer and they'll get you the right one. You'll probably pay a little more for it that way, but you're also paying for the convenience of making a short phone call and then they'll do all the legwork for you.
Thanks for your time to respond. Adam