GRADY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN-up to $17,000* in incentives

ksgoldman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
GRADY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN through November 2, 2009 with factory-sponsored buying incentives that can't be beat! Click for details!
Right now through Monday, November 2, visit your Grady-White dealer and get up to $17,000* in factory-sponsored boat and engine incentives on your new Grady-White dreamboat! Pricing varies by model, but every new Grady is eligible-including 2009 and 2010 models-and there are significant buying incentives. See your dealer for availability and take advantage of cutting the very best deal. This is the ultimate buying opportunity, so do not wait! Lock in your best bottom line price right now and enjoy the long-term value of a Grady-White for years to come. Great Grady Days are here again!

To read more and to find the Grady-White dealer nearest you, click here.

*Visit your dealer for details, availability and actual pricing. Incentive amount offered includes both Yamaha's Y.E.S. program and Grady-White factory incentives. Amount varies up to $17,000 depending on boat model and engine package. Offer good on boats purchased between September 15 and November 2, 2009.

striped bass

Reaction score
i don't see any promotionals or announcements on the dealer or GW Corporate web sites similar to last June when there was a similar sale.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Not sure how this breaks down, but I'll guess half of this is the extended Yamaha warranties (3 to 6 year exension) and the other half a GW factory incentive.

Not really enough to motivatet someone off the fence if you ask me - say $8-10K off a large model (maybe a 5% incentive). A good sweetner if you were going to pull the trigger though.

It helps in this market....

Z4J

Reaction score
best incenitive

best incenitive is a real discount of the purchase price

a package of free add-ons or discounted extras just does not get my attention.

if it is a real deal than why do we have to ask our dealer??
wouldn't the saving be all dealers and all customers??