Helm Cover

Tracy TG

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 271
I am looking for a helm and possibly a bow cover for my 2018 Grady White Canyon 271. I could not find it on the Grady White website??? Where can I purchase this?

Ekea

Reaction score
Model
Chase
go to a local canvas shop and have them made for you

Reactions: B-Shell

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Just like you wouldn't find parts for your Ford on the Ford website, you'd have to contact your local dealer. They MIGHT actually be less expensive than having one made - maybe :)

But with a local upholsterer, you'd need to take the boat to them - "possibly" they'd come to your boat and measure - depends on your area. Installing is simpler than making it so that could be done if the boat is still in the water.

Check both places.

Another source is whomever actually made the cover for Grady - maybe AJ Canvas? But your dealer or Grady white could tell you that.

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
Find a good local shop. A good upholstery shop will come to your boat measure and give you exactly what you want.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Can check with A&J Canvas in Vanceboro NC, they make the enclosures and covers for GW. Locally is prob your best bet. Plenty of marine canvas companies out there.

Mark DV

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I lay a white towel on mine. keeps the sun off. lol.

Fishtales

Reaction score
It's a legit concern on DCs, CCs and any GW without a hard top. The upholstery gets smoked in the sun.