New Grady Owner

The Water Boy

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Grady Owners. After an exhaustive search we decided to purchase a 2012 271 Canyon. Lots of great boats out there in that genre but the factory and local dealer support from TMC in Millford Delaware made the decision relatively easy. Looking forward to lots of great fishing and family fun on a terrific boat!

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride! And since you bought a new Grady it means they will be around another day in this crummy economy. Lets hope that fuel does not climb above $4 a gallon. When will you take delivery of her?

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
congrats. hope that the summer is as mild as this winter has been. good luck, ron

The Water Boy

Reaction score
Thanks folks.....Taking delivery next week and will splash her in April. I'm thinking positive on gas prices. Not to get political but Obama cant get re-elected with 5-6 dollar per gallon gas (hopefully) and the repubs will take steps to reduce the prices long term....If not we're gonna do ALOT of In shore fishing!

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Excellent choice - and Dirk and the crew at TMC are first class.

Grady282owner

Reaction score
Congrats on the new Boat! What kind of power did you get on her?

Pez Vela

Reaction score
The Water Boy said:
Not to get political but ...

Too bad ... you just did, and lost the positive vibe you could have received from me. From what I've seen, Grady owners on here seem to stay away from gratuitous political commentary. Sorry to kill your new boat buzz.

Tashmoo

Reaction score
Beautiful boat, I spent a lot of time on one at the Boston Boat show with a buddy who is in the market, we were both very impressed.

GW is really raising the bar on all the other companies and is doing so across the product line. In this crappy economy for them to be in the position that they appear to be in can only be a testimony to their good management and a solid and caring work force.

As for your not so political comment, what you said is reality; $5-6/gallon and we will have a new administration like it or not. I will leave it at that.