New Grady

Coastboater

Reaction score
Took a pic today of our new Grady Freedom 215. I ordered it in June and was told first week of August and was right on time.
80% of our boating is cruising with myself, wife and pooch, which drove seating configuration and engine choice. I’m trying to get my wife to operate the boat more so went with DES/DEC F250. it seems to have worked as last time out she wanted to “drive” more.
Other factors that led to this particular boat was to get back to a Bimini as the last few boats have been hard/T top/cabin boats and down river is a railroad bridge that I can now get under from mid-ebb to mid-flood tide without the bridge having to open. Also wanted the bow seating a DC offers now that we have a grandchild and hopefully more on the way, plus I don’t fish much anymore. The decent size head for this size boat was a driver, too.
Finished rigging the chartplotter and dual battery charger and was going to launch it tomorrow, so I’m the reason a hurricane is coming through on Wednesday :cool:
The boat is solid, tracks great in no wake zones and scoots pretty good with the 250.
Appreciate all the shared knowledge here and the Grady products.
IMG_2167.jpeg

FREEDOM!!!

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 235
SWEET! You are going to love it! One of my favorite things about mine are the swim platforms. Only a few Gradys have them. Man, they are convenient. If this is your first Grady you are going to be amazed at how smooth the ride is. The SeaV2 hull is for real. Congratulations!

Reactions: Coastboater

Coastboater

Reaction score
SWEET! You are going to love it! One of my favorite things about mine are the swim platforms. Only a few Gradys have them. Man, they are convenient. If this is your first Grady you are going to be amazed at how smooth the ride is. The SeaV2 hull is for real. Congratulations!
Thanks! This is my third Grady. And my last boat. Think I’ll name her Last Boat IV :)