Putting her to work

dale1

Reaction score
see video below.

Not the wife:) you can see what she is doing. She could be preparing tackle or something :shock: . Anyway, we were heading out 40 miles off Steinhatchee Fl. for some pink mouth/reef fish. "we loaded up."

The gulf was stirred up this weekend because of a tropical depression. the seas were 1 to 2 in this video. Were running 30 mph, 4000 rpm +/- 200, 1/2 tank of fuel in the main, and 1 dot in the aux. 17 to 19 GPH fuel burn.

the big-girl "not my wife" :roll: rides soft and dry. we overtook and passed a larger open fisherman with 4 guys aboard. they all were standing up and hanging on.

Hard to beat the cv2 hull in these conditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEVHIpL ... vdlanfitHQ

dale1

Reaction score
come on guys. 107 looks and no replys. :-|

my wife "of 37 years" found this post and said, "so you think i'm big??" :shock: And, I said, no I was trying to be funny!!! :sorry

Come on, back a brother up here. :doh Shes not that big :oops:

PS. A blog site like this one is for information-sharing, and entertainment. Its a spot of enjoyment, not pain-and-suffering:)

just saying. Dale

qdiver

Reaction score
Hey Dale, Nice video, I had no problems loading it.
She's riding nice, a solid boat. My 93 Seafarer also has the SeaV2 hull and I'v been in some solid 3/4' foot stuff and just had to back off the throttle, not the stuff I want to be in all the time but she can take it. I was going to go out this weekend too as the Gulf is my backyard also living in west central FL. but it looked nasty on radar Friday night so decided to stay in. It didn't look that bad on your video.
Glad to hear you hooked up on the fishing end. :goodjob
Hey the wife is doing what wives do when under way... chlling

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
The video was nice. Santa Clause got me a Sony Action Cam for Christmas and I have fishing video of us slaying dolphin. I guess I need to create an Youtube account and load up the fishing videos. Nice ride and I have been out of Stienhatchee when I had my 192.