Rear view mirror

Sauza45

I have canyon 271 and looking for a rear view mirror. I want something small that clamps to the t top frame if I can.
My old boat had a stick on that was on the upper radio box. The canyon radio box is higher and at an angle that you are
looking at the floor.

Meanwhile

I had a mirror attached to a sea sucker suction cup, until I dropped it. One way of putting the mirror up.

seasick

There are lots of options on eBay and Amazon
Here is one

I don't know whast your needs are. For example, the one I referenced is convex and offers a wide view as you would want for water sports. You may have other needs and a flat mirror might be better.

Sauza45

I have looked at all of them, they mount to the window frame. The canyon has no window frame,
the glass goes all the way up to the t top. That is what I am dealing with.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Install it on the underside of the electronics box - mirrors are adjustable for angle. Shim if you have to.

Check out CIPA's website - they're probably the biggest player (overall, anyways) in this market.

Look at ski/wakeboard boats - they have options for mirros that clamp onto tubing.

Google is your friend - I found these in about 30 seconds. Not sure if they would work for YOUR situation, though - it's hard to know without pictures!