WHERE TO GET 97 GRADY WHITE GULFSTREAM DECALS

gju42486

Reaction score
Looking to replace my grady white gulfstream "232 gulfstream" decals below my windows, besides a local grpahics shop, does anyone know if you can get them from grady and what the rough cost is???

Jas

Reaction score
I’m looking to do the same thing for my ’97 Gulfstream but haven’t been able to find new ones anywhere. I presume that you are referring to the Gulfstream vinyl “flags” that are on the Port & Starboard sides of the boat and encase an oval 232 Gulfstream medallion.

I used tracing paper, photos along with measurements and I am working with a small local graphics shop now who said that they could reproduce them. I haven’t heard back from them since I dropped off the details last week. As soon as I have the new vinyl flags I will post pics of the results.

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
The striping is fairly common between models. I found that our GW dealer had two sets available and bought one last year for about $24.

The oval model designation is a separate item, and I could not locate 270 Islander replacements. So, I removed the old ones, cleaned them up a bit, and glued them in place on the new decals.

Brian

bfrank

Reaction score