Wiper arms - 1992 Marlin Help!

bhemi

Reaction score
I can't believe my luck. I order wiper blades from Crocker and they arrive and are great except they don't fit. The wiper arms on mine won't fit the replacement blades they sent. The replacement blades are narrower in the mounting area with a hole for a pin or something. The blades are slightly beefier with a much better construction. I think I got blades for a newer Marlin. I would like to replace my arms and go with the new blades. I assume they are an ANCO product as well. Does anyone have a part number and source to purchase them?

georgemjr

Reaction score
I bought from here for my '01 Sailfish, which is the older style arm (different then my friends '05 Marlin). Super cheap and easy. There are pictures to verify that it is, indeed, what you need...

"Just ordered a set of ANCO 52-16 for my Seafarer from www.ryderfleetproducts.com. The 52-20 are $5.29 each and include everything. They arrived next day at my house in S.C. after ordering."

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I think Georgemjr's quote was from my old post. Ryder Fleet Products offered great service & prices. I'll keep ordering from them.