Model
Sailfish
Looking for 2000 sailfish 272 helm seat glides

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Springfield Manufacturing (A BassPro company).

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I did an extensive search last year and could not come up with an identical match. Some have said there are a bunch out there but not with the same bolt patterns. I eventually called Pompanette and there customer service said they could order the part but it was a crazy $. Something like $350 bucks. I ended cleaning mine up and greasing the slides.

C Time II

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I did an extensive search last year and could not come up with an identical match. Some have said there are a bunch out there but not with the same bolt patterns. I eventually called Pompanette and there customer service said they could order the part but it was a crazy $. Something like $350 bucks. I ended cleaning mine up and greasing the slides.
I was not clear enough. I was referring to rectangular nylon pieces, sometimes referred to as Gibbs which fit between aluminum seat mounting components and allow the moving aluminum slide component to move without touching the mating aluminum seat mounting part.

the 2000 model fitted nylon slides are a long rectangle open on side , slotted on other side and square on ends. A similar is available from Fisheries Supply as part of a Todd seat configuration. Part number 9994-144, But they are rounded and hooked on ends . I am using as a temporary measure by cuting off rounded ends. The result fits and works but after a few slides back and forth starts to come off.

take a look.
Thanks for your response , that was helpful also.