Anyone Make House Calls?

Shack

Reaction score
I recently moved to the Eastern Shore of Maryland (near Easton/St. Michael's). I have a Grady White Tournament 185 with a Yamaha 4 stroke 150 hp, and I need to have the motor serviced. Can anyone recommend a good boat mechanic in the area that does house calls?

Thanks.

Kenlahr

Reaction score
Shack;
Post that question to this email cbgradyclub@yahoogroups.com
There is a guy named "Drew" (I think thats his name), anyway he is a Grady guy and a road service Yamaha doctor. He can hook ya up and his rates seemed reasonable. Sorry I do not have the specific POC info, but the email is to the CB Grady White Club. A few members have had the service and he has done several club "seminars" on Engine service, winter work etc...
Hope that helps.
Ken

Shack

Reaction score
House Calls

Ken, that's really helpful. Many thanks.

Stonewall

Reaction score
His name is Ed Miller. He is a certified Yamaha Tech and can do warranty work. He is one of the best out there. Here's his web site,

http://www.hi-techmarineservices.com/

Hey Shack - are you a member of the Chesapeake Bay Grady White Club? If you are interested I can provide you with some information.

Let me know.

Good luck with the motor fixes.

Shack

Reaction score
Yamaha House Calls

Stonewall, thanks for the info. I am not a member of the CB Grady Club, but would certainly be interested in getting information about the club. Many thanks.