trailer fits Grady White Marlin.IMG_0654.jpeg

Twist

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Price? Age? Miles on it?

seasick

Reaction score
Who really knows the mileage on a boat trailer? :)

More important features would be make and model, GVWR, type of brakes ( ss discs, drums), type of suspension ( spring torsion etc) and tire age, not condition. How often the trailer is used helps, trailer that sit without use cab age faster.

Last edited:

BKinney

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Who really knows the mileage on a boat trailer? :)

More important features would be make and model, GVWR, type of brakes ( ss discs, drums), type of suspension ( spring torsion etc) and tire age, not condition. How often the trailer is used helps, trailer that sit without use cab age faster.

BKinney

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Many of us who trailer regularly, keep general track of mileage for maintenance purposes.

Reactions: Mustang65fbk

seasick

Reaction score
Many of us who trailer regularly, keep general track of mileage for maintenance purposes.
Really? I don't see mileage as a big factor. There ere at least tom , other factors that are way more important in judging the need for maintenance.
I could be wrong:)

BKinney

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Really? I don't see mileage as a big factor. There ere at least tom , other factors that are way more important in judging the need for maintenance.
I could be wrong:)
Sure, but you do you buster.
Have a good day!

Reactions: Mustang65fbk

Mr.crab

Reaction score
Price? Age? Miles on it?
Trailer 2005 , in 2018 when purchased had the trailer rebuilt , 7500 lb axles , new hubs and rotors , wiring , pads, led lights , changed from surge brakes to electric brakes . Miles less than 300 , asking $6500 or best offer .

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Mileage/age is a huge factor to consider with any vehicle, and especially trailers/boat trailers... everything from the tires, brakes, axles, bearings, suspension, general wear and tear, etc. Anyone trying to argue the flip side of the coin stating that these things aren't of any real importance raises more than a few questions as well as a few red flags. Good luck to the OP with your sale, used boat trailers in good, or better than average condition are getting increasingly difficult to find. I'm sure this will sell rather quickly.

Last edited:

marlin27

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Trailer 2005 , in 2018 when purchased had the trailer rebuilt , 7500 lb axles , new hubs and rotors , wiring , pads, led lights , changed from surge brakes to electric brakes . Miles less than 300 , asking $6500 or best offer .
Aluminum trailer, triple axle, electric brakes, all LED lighting
trailer fits Grady White Marlin.View attachment 34745
Mr. Crab.

I am interested.

How can I contact you?