Question on 175 Spirit

Grizzz

Reaction score
Hello all and thank you for letting me onto the site. I have a question. I have just moved to SW Florida and looking for a boat. I have found a nice 175 Spirit but need to know if it would be the right fit. Most of my fishing will be inshore for Snook, Redfish and the like. I do like the idea of being able to go offshore but can it handle skinny water too. I have also been looking at a Key West 1720 which of course is a completely different boat. Just looking for some input from those of you who may own a 175.

JJRJR

Reaction score
Hello all and thank you for letting me onto the site. I have a question. I have just moved to SW Florida and looking for a boat. I have found a nice 175 Spirit but need to know if it would be the right fit. Most of my fishing will be inshore for Snook, Redfish and the like. I do like the idea of being able to go offshore but can it handle skinny water too. I have also been looking at a Key West 1720 which of course is a completely different boat. Just looking for some input from those of you who may own a 175.
Hi, I am also looking at a 175 Spirit. Did you end up buying one?