where are the stripersw

Johnny Dollar

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Morning to all just wanted to say hi and see who has been going for stripers i am finding it a bit slow out there We started off with some good numbers now i am only getting one.
i am fishing Boston Harbor and Quincy Bay.
I own a 91 228 Seafarer this is my third Grady

JJF

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
FWIW...from what I am hearing, it's been slow...

JJF

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
Update from Gloucester:

The word is the Striper fishing has been extremely slow. Although, supposedly, some guys are doing really well; I don't believe it.

A few buddies of mine who catch fish at will, have been struggling to get even a single fish.

Last evening, I chummed up the fish at my dock. I could see Stripers eating the chunks I was tossing in the water, but they would not take the same bait if it was on a hook. Also, I was using some secret bait which they were able to take off the hook without getting hooked.

Heading out bottom fishing this morning.

Johnny Dollar

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I am finding Macks a plenty still striper fishing has been slow, but I've been catching some i found a good low tide spot recently plenty of porgies out there the harbor has been packed with boats on weekends .
also got to enjoy seeing the USS Constitution turn around what a great site!

Johnny Dollar

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Just catching a bunch of schoolies in Quincy
there are a ton of boats in the Boston harbor not catching much seems everyone on the radio finding the porgies not the Striper